Maldives Hotel Jobs Info. Vacancy as Human Resources Coordinator
A rare privilege… Baros Maldives is a resort that offers understated elegance with a sense of authenticity, value and local culture. A lush, tropical island set in the shimmering waters of a shallow lagoon in the North Male’ Atoll, ringed by a reef alive with marine life. The island is accessed by speed boat within 25 minutes.
Stay in elegance in individual Villas created from timber and sandstone, poised and peaceful over a translucent lagoon, or nestled discreetly among exotic blooms by the beach. Revel in romantic privacy; blissful seclusion where noise and others, exasperation and hassles, are a world away.
The essence of the Maldives is defined at Baros, a resort with 75 villas on 300m x 350m in size.
The island is designed by nature for a divine vacation – vivid blue lagoons; glittering sun-soaked, golden beaches; exotic flowers blooming beside natural sandy trails shaded by forty-year old palm trees – and created by skilled craftsmen and artists, inspired and devoted – gracious sandstone and fine wood villas; delectable dining, dedicated and warm service
We are currently seeking the position of Human Resources Coordinator. The position will base in the resort, and report directly to the HR & Training Manager, assisting her and the Asst HR Manager in overall HR roles.
The position required experienced HR background personnel with customer service oriented mindset. He/ she should be able to represent the HR team in enforcing the company code of conducts, performing as per the resort and HR SOPs, meanwhile able to keep good professional relationship with all level team members in the resort.
This position needs you to be excellent team player too to ensure teamwork in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
Is This You?
• Post Certificate/ Diploma in HR Management or equivalent qualification
• At least 1 year experience in hospitality industry as HR Assistant, preferable in 5* island resort, preferable experienced staff quarters management
• Attentive and courteous to ensure employee engagement
• Great interpersonal skills and can act autonomously
• Can communicate well and is fluent in English, Dhivehi, and any additional language
• Willing to go extra miles to ensure all assigned tasks are completed effectively and efficiently
• Well organized, with an ability to work well under pressure
• Capable of proactive problem solving and complaint resolution.
• A team player and can cultivate a team oriented culture within HR department
What is the Position Package?
Based on Baros Island, Attractive monthly salary plus service charge, tri-share Accommodation, Flight ticket to Home Country once a year/ transport expenses reimbursement to home island once a year (local), 30 days annual leave, All meals provided at the staff canteen, use of staff recreational facilities. 2 years fixed term contract, renewable on mutual consent.
Interested candidate, please send your updated CV with photo to Cheryl@baros.com.mv or firstname.lastname@example.org before January 15, 2010.
We committed to provide you Hotel Jobs Info in Maldives